Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Individual Computer Training

    Being homeless is a lot of things.  Boring is one of them.  Standing in line to get food or a shower for hours a day, walking to get around just to kill time, not having anyplace you need to be or anything you need to do.  It is not fun.
    While I do not currently have a job, I do want to work.  And one way is by providing computer training to anyone who's interested.  My first student is a very nice lady who volunteers with one of the food lines I go to.  And I would love to have even more students.  If you want to learn how to use a computer, weather you are a beginner or have some experience, I'd be glad to share what I know.  I designed a roughly 8-10 hour long class, broken up into 2 hour meetings over 5 days.  I am at the Central Branch of the Denver Public Library every day it is open, and that's a good place to meet if you have a laptop.  Or I could meet at someone's home or another location, provided I've got the bus fare.  I am not a business, so I do not have a specific rate I charge for teaching - rather I ask that anyone donate however much they can afford and think the class is worth.
    I will also gladly answer questions via email on any computer-related topic.  I don't know everything, but I can learn anything - so if you have a question I'll find the answer.  To ask a question, or set up a meeting time, just email me at: GriffinsParadox@Gmail.com  Keep watching this blog too, as I type up my class (it's on paper and in my head right now) I will post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment