Thursday, June 22, 2017

Has it almost been 5 years ?!

    Wow, while sitting at the computer trying to think of something to write (been a very depressing day and I can't remember anything I had wanted to write about); I realized next month will be 5 years since I started the blog.  Damn, time sure does fly fast when you get old.  My 130-something posts are a pretty pathetic showing for so much time, but as I mentioned before: I do like having the blog even if I don't get to it much (what did you use a colon and semi-colon for again?).
    Oddly this year has seen a jump in my visitors - which either means somehow some people have actually heard of me (see pathetic posting schedule above) or I've attracted the attention of some sort of bot.  If you are human and reading this, thank you so much for visiting my corner of the internet.  If you're a bot: 01100111 01101111 00100000 01100001 01110111 01100001 01111001.
    I do have things I want to write (despite not being able to think of them at the moment).  I am going to try to get something out at least once a week (though every time I say that I don't - so maybe I should keep that to myself).  I'd like to do some more design-related posts, I have a few ideas, but I'm away from my group (the few friends I have) to try to playtest anything - and I do hate how many untested ideas I've thrown out there.  Anyways, will try to write more since somebody is actually listening.  And again, thank you so much for visiting my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment