Monday, October 12, 2015

Music I Like- The Script


    A good friend of mine sent me some songs that really moved me, which prompted me to spend a while searching YouTube for some songs to send in return that said the emotions I was feeling.  I don't listen to the radio, so I don't hear a lot of new songs.  Mostly I just replay the music I've accumulated over the years.  And since this blog is about whatever random things I like, well, here are some links to a band that - like me - you might not have heard of, The Script.

"Superheroes"
    I like a good, upbeat song- so here's one.

"No Good In Goodbye"
    So, let's switch gears and listen to something kind of sad (in an upbeat way).  This one has some personal meaning to me, I lost someone I really cared about some time ago, and it has been difficult to deal with.  Mostly because I was an idiot and treated her badly, but that's going to be another post.

"If You Could See Me Now"
    My biological father passed away when I was in High School, and I've met a lot of great people who I will likely never see again - so this is another song that has some personal meaning to me.  Also, this is about the only kind of "rap" that I like.
    As the video says, there is some language in the song - one whole swear word.  So it's not much, and if you don't like cursing then don't play the clip.

    They have a lot of other cool songs, but if you don't like these three odds are you won't be a big a fan of their music.


No comments:

Post a Comment